The general structure of the site "www.mauritiusproducts.com" as well as text, graphics , images, sound and video composing, are the property of the company "Sang Neuf ltd". Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total use of this site by any means whatsoever without the prior written authorization of the company "Sang Neuf ltd" is strictly prohibited and shall constitute an infringement of trademark.
Protection of personal data:
- All data gathered via the site "www.mauritiusproducts.com" shall be deemed to have originated from the voluntary registration of the Visitor and the inputing of his personal data either by registering as a customer whilst placing a order or by using the Contact Form. All personal data collected is treated with the strictest confidentiality. In particular, "Sang Neuf ltd " undertakes to respect the confidentiality of messages sent by electronic mail.
- No personal data type will be passed on to any commercial company or other organization.
- The collection of personal data is necessary in the management of orders " Mauritius Products". These data shall only be used for processing orders from the Buyer or to inform by e-mail products, services and offers provided by " Mauritius Products". All personal data is subject to Mauritian legislation governing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
- The personal data collected by " Mauritius Products " are collected, processed, recorded and stored in accordance with the legal provisions in force in Mauritius.
- The Visitor and the recipient of an Order have certain rights, including the right to access their data concerning them processed by "Mauritius Products", the right for opposition and the right to correct inaccurate information. The Visitor and the recipient of an Order who want to exercise these rights can check and correct any data about themselves on the "My Account" page or by sending an email to .
Security of financial transactions:
The privacy and security of financial transactions are handled by professionals in the field of secured payment online. Indeed, "Mauritius Products" has opted for the "PayPal Integral" service that supports secured Internet payments, and all the processing of the financial transaction takes place on the server of "PayPal" and never transit on "Mauritius Products". This ensures complete safety for the Buyer. "Mauritius Products" can neither know nor store at any time the credit card numbers of potential buyers . As a result, "Mauritius Products" can not under any circumstances be liable for damage or incident of any kind whatsoever relating to financial transactions.